Are you planning a trip to Dubai? Great! You must be excited to visit the world-famous tourist attraction spots and luxurious Shopping Mall in Dubai. As a perfect amalgamation of an ultramodern lifestyle and traditional Islamic ethos, Dubai is a great place to spend your holidays with friends and family.
The scenic beaches, pleasant desert safaris and state-of-art monuments will definitely provide you with the utmost relaxation and enjoyment. But the skyscraper city does not lag in offering you ceaseless shopping options. Yes! In the shopping capital of the Middle East, you will find anything and everything from designer fashion items and home decor to electronics and dazzling golden jewellery within pocket-friendly ranges.
Best places to shop in Dubai: Malls you must visit!
Dubai is a paradise for shopaholics. It hosts the world’s largest Dubai Shopping Festival every year, enabling fashion enthusiasts across the globe to grab various items at attractive deals and discounts. Here are some of the most popular shopping complexes in Dubai; you must visit during your trip:
- Nakheel Mall: Located at the heart of Palm Jumeirah, this is one of the leading shopping centres in Dubai. With 300 shops, restaurants, entertainment outlets and cinema complexes, the mall is an iconic shopping destination for tourists. To boost your shopping spree, the Nakheel Mall has numerous top restaurants that serve delicious food. So, explore the vast collection at the leading luxury stores and enjoy the best shopping experience.
- The Dubai Mall: Acknowledged as the world’s largest mall, this shopping complex is endowed with more than 1200 stores of global fashion brands. Besides, the mall has various entertainment options like Ice Rinks, Theme Parks, Dubai fountains, Reel cinemas and many more. The Underwater Zoo and Dubai aquarium are two other tourist attractions the Dubai mall has apart from the multiple top-class restaurants serving international delicacies.
- Ibn Battuta Mall: Designed to offer homage to the Arabian Explorer Ibn Battuta, this mall is the largest themed shopping centre in Dubai. It has six sections representing six different countries the famous explorer visited during his lifetime. Aside from this, the mall has near about 300 shops and restaurants. Also, the China Courts present in the mall have an Exhibition centre that hosts several cultural events throughout the year.
- Deira City Centre: One of the oldest shopping malls in the Dubai Emirate, the Deira shopping centre is situated at the waterfront of Port Saeed Road. Comprising multiple shops that sell designer dresses, top-notch electronic items and premium-quality gold ornaments, this shopping complex will definitely add to your shopping experience in Dubai. Moreover, the mall also has a movie theatre, bowling alley and a magic planet for the kids, making it a perfect place to spend time with your family.
- Burjuman Mall: Another oldest and award-winning shopping mall in Dubai, the Burjuman Mall is the best spot for fashion lovers. The complex brims with varieties of top-notch luxury brands like Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior, Dolce and Gabbana etc. It also has various restaurants and cafes to hang out with friends and family. Besides, its open courtyards, pavilions and gardens are an added attraction.
Indeed the luxurious hotels, large shopping malls and themed water parks make Dubai stand out as the best tourist destination. Get detailed knowledge about all of them beforehand and plan your trip accordingly.